Safety is our priority
1. We can only allow tables of 6 persons
2. Service is only by the waiter. There is no service at the bar area
3. You must wear a face mask at all times when entering the premises using the toilets and when frequenting the smoking area
4. You must fill in your details in the track and trace app provided before entering the premises otherwise you will NOT be allowed entry
5. You must observe social distancing - stay at least 1 metre away from others
6. Please use the sanitiser made available when entering these premises .
7. Please do not move tables or chairs. They are positioned there for a reason.
8. We do not allow customers to ‘mingle ‘ between tables . NO MOVEMENT BETWEEN TABLES IS ALLOWED
9. We will close at 10pm which means that all customers must leave the building by 10pm
10. Management reserve the right to ask you to leave the premises if you do not comply with any of the above .
Reggae Brunch and Bottomless Booze
Taste all the flavours of Jamaica with our brand new this Jamaica-inspired bottomless brunch!
Enjoy 2 hours of unlimited tropical-style drinks and a main dish to suit every palate.
London's first Caribbean Diner. We're proud to have served the most authentic Jamaican food in the capital. We're proud of our heritage and want to show you why!
Located in the heart of Camden, we may not be the biggest restaurant, but we have the biggest heart and we can show you this through our famous rum cocktails & Jerk Chicken!