Although the rain continues to pour down, we are blessed to finally announce that we will be re-opening our indoors seating at Ma Petite Jamaica from Monday 17th May 2021, not only does that mean shelter, it also means the return of happy hour and we all know that's what you've been asking for!
LOCATION & TIMES
4 Inverness Street, Camden Town, London NW1 7HJ
Monday - Thursday 4pm till 10pm
Friday - Sunday 12pm till 10pm
Please note: Our kitchen closes 30 mins before
5pm to 7pm everyday
You can book directly through our website using the OpenTable system!
Jamaican Brunch and Bottomless Booze
Taste all the flavours of Jamaica with our brand new Jamaica-inspired bottomless brunch! Enjoy 2 hours of unlimited tropical-style drinks and a main dish to suit every palate.
You know you've got to act fast because May is already SOLD OUT, so BOOK TODAY.
The safety of our customers and staff is our priority.
1. We can only allow tables of 6 persons
2. Service is only by the waiter. There is no service at the bar area.
3. You must wear a face mask at all times when entering the premises using the toilets and when frequenting going to the smoking area.
4. You must fill in your details in the track and trace app provided before entering the premises otherwise you will NOT be allowed entry (each customer must do this).
5. You must observe social distancing where possible.
6. Please use the sanitiser made available when entering these premises
7. Please do not move tables or chairs. They are positioned there for a reason.
8. We do not allow customers to ‘mingle‘ between tables . NO MOVEMENT BETWEEN TABLES IS ALLOWED.
9. We will close at 10pm which means that all customers must leave the building by 10pm.
10. Management reserve the right to ask you to leave the premises if you do not comply with any of the above.